HOPPER: AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY
WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE FILM AT YOUR LOCAL CINEMA
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, one entry is permitted per household excluding (a) anyone connected in a professional capacity with the Prize Draw and that person’s immediate family members, and (b) employees and contractors of DNA PR Limited and its affiliates or of the Prize Provider(s) (defined below). Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any amendments to them, which are final and binding in all respects. DNA PR Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to DNA PR Limited, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant.
The Promoter is DNA PR Limited.
Telegraph Media Group is not responsible or liable for the competition.
There are 10 prizes to be won: the “Prize”, consists of 10 pairs of tickets to see the film HOPPER: AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY at a cinema showing the film in the UK.
- The winner and the winner’s guest must be aged 18 years or over at the date of the Event.
- DNA PR Limited will provide the tickets to the winners. DNA PR Limited will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets.
- The winner and guest are solely responsible for all ancillary expenses associated with the Prize including travel costs.
- The Prize must be redeemed in full and cannot be redeemed in parts.
- The Prize carries no cash value and may not be transferred or substituted, except that DNA PR Limited may, at its sole discretion, substitute any Prize won with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of DNA PR Limited.
- Prizes are not refundable or transferable
Opening/Closing Date & Time
The competition opens on Saturday 8 October, 2022 and closes on Monday 10 October (the “Prize Draw Period”).
How to enter
To enter, entrants must register their interest via the online form accessed via QR code or URL within the Prize Draw Period. DNA PR Limited will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be disregarded All entries are deemed to be entered into the Prize Draw on the day of receipt by DNA PR Limited.
DNA PR Limited will, in its sole discretion, select the Prize winners at random. The winners will be notified via e-mail within 1 day of the Prize Draw Period (“Notification”). The winner will have 2 days from receipt of Notification to respond to DNA PR Limited and confirm acceptance of the Prize.
If a selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim their Prize within 2 days of receiving the Notification, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner. If, having attempted to contact a winner and a substitute winner, DNA PR Limited is unable to award a Prize, it reserves the right to consider the Prize unclaimed.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified.
By entering the Prize Draw you consent to DNA PR Limited passing your details to any relevant third party for the purpose of contacting you in the event you are a winner. Your details will be deleted by the Prize Provider and third party when the details are no longer needed for this purpose.
- DNA PR Limited is located at 25 Pelham Square, Brighton BN1 4ET
- Waiver of Liability: DNA PR Limited will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
- General Release: By entering the Prize Draw you release DNA PR Limited, relevant third parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law.
- Amendment: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, DNA PR Limited reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.